Can I consult Medicine Doctor?

Yes, you can consult Sports Medicine Doctor during office hour at office of Mizoram State Sports Council or at Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy Centre at Hawla Indoor Stadium, Aizawl.


How can I make booking for usage of Indoor Stadium or Playfield?

You can make Indoor Stadium/Hall and Playfield under Mizoram State Sports Council by applying in plain paper to Secretary, Mizoram State Sports Council or Sports Promotion Officer, Mizoram State Sports Council.

This website belongs to the Mizoram State Sports Council, A Government of Mizoram Undertaking, India. D-24, M.G. Road, Khatla, Aizawl - 796001. Ph-0389 2322846, Fax-0389 2300423 | Template by ICT